- Recognized by the Wiltshire Accommodation Charter
- Credited as the ‘Top Choice’ in Salisbury in The Lonely Planet Guide for 7 years running
- Thee only B&B Salisbury establishment to be featured within the Michelin Guide (2007-2013)
- Awarded 4 gold stars and Highly Commended by the AA (2007-2013)
Find our Georgian town house B&B Salisbury City Centre, nestled in the quietest, finest residential street, yet a couple of minutes’ walk from the Cathedral close and all the city’s amenities.
There is much to explore in the historic, Medieval city of Salisbury with its famous Cathedral and Close, heritage buildings and bustling town centre. The thriving art scene provides numerous opportunities for top class evening entertainment. The city’s fantastic road and rail links mean it’s the perfect base for reaching the New Forest, Hampshire and Dorset coastline, Bath, Winchester, Marlborough and London – all within an hour’s drive or train ride. Our knowledgable proprietor is always happy to suggest activities in and around Salisbury.
Check in & out times
- Check-in 3.30pm to 7.30pm.
- Other times by prior arrangement – we will try to accommodate any specific check in requirements, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- Check-Out: 10:00am.
We are a non-smoking establishment.